2601B-PULSE 10 µsec Pulser/SMU
The System SourceMeter® 10 µsec Pulser/Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instrument combines the power of a high current/high speed pulser with measure and the full functionality of a traditional SMU in a single instrument. Its impressive 10 A @ 10 V at 10 μs pulse width and full 1 MS/s digitizing capabilities significantly boost productivity in applications ranging from benchtop characterization through highly automated pulsed I-V production test.
2601B-Pulse SourceMeter : Overview
Achieve high pulse fidelity without manual pulse tuning
The 2601B-PULSE’s control loop system eliminates the need to manually tune for load changes up to 3 μH, ensuring your pulse has no overshoot and ringing when outputting pulses from 10 μs up to 500 μs at any current level up to 10 amps. With pulse rise times < 1.7 μs, you can properly characterize your device or circuit under test.
- - Output 10 A @ 10 V with a 10 μs pulse width
- - Pulse rise time <1.7 μs to characterize with confidence
- - High fidelity pulse output without tuning at any current level
Incorporates the funcionality of a fast pulser and SMU in one instrument
The 2601B-PULSE adds pulser functionality to the superior measurement integrity, synchronization, speed, and accuracy you know from the industry-leading Keithley 2601B SMU instrument.
- - Pulser 0.05% basic measure accuracy with 1 MS/s digitizing
- - SMU 100 nA low current range with 100 fA sensitivity
- - Rear panel BNC connections for quick cable setup
Embedded scripting and connectivity for unmatched production throughput
Test Script Processor (TSP®) technology embeds and executes complete test programs inside the SMU instrument to deliver industry-best performance. TSP-Link® technology enables expansion of up to 32 TSP-Link nodes for creating high-speed, SMU-per-pin parallel testing without a mainframe.
- - Eliminates time-consuming bus communications to and from the PC
- - Advanced data processing and flow control
- - Connect up to 32 TSP-Link nodes
- - Reconfigure easily as test requirements change