The Model 2790-H is a single-module system designed for both low current and high voltage ohms (10MΩ to 1GΩ) applications. This "base" system provides all the capabilities needed for electrical testing of either single- or dual-stage inflators in single position test stands (for example, test stands that test only one single- or dual-stage airbag at a time).
The Model 2790-L is configured for low voltage source/ohms-only measurement applications, such as continuity-only testing of side/seat airbags and seatbelt pre-tensioners or other programmable I-source resistance applications in which high voltage resistance testing is not required but precise control of source current is.
The Model 2790-HH is configured for applications that require parallel testing or high voltage "soaking." Like the Model 2790-H, it is designed for both low current and high voltage ohms applications and can test either single- or dual-stage inflators. However, with two plug-in modules, it also has the capacity to test two inflators at once, maximizing test throughput.
The Model 2790-HL is designed for applications where it is preferable to segregate high voltage sourcing/ohms measurement and low current sourcing/ohms measurement into two separate modules. This design was developed for use in combination testing applications, such as inflator electrical checks of safety steering wheel or seat assemblies that also include switch or other ancillary device tests.
The Model 2790-A, which is similar to the Model 2790-H, enables high voltage ohms measurements down to 1MΩ.
|• Single-instrument solution for continuity and hi-pot type leakage resistance measurements
• Programmable constant V source (50-500V) supports high speed, high resistance measurements
• Programmable constant I source (0-50mA) with dry circuit clamp helps prevent device stress or damage during low resistance measurements
• Modular architecture adapts easily to single or dual inflator testing and to single or dual position test stands and mixed device/signal applications
• Expandable multiplexer channels for multipin applications
• Included 6-1/2 digit DMM with wide functionality and broad measurement ranges
• Intelligent automation support and easy integration with external test hardware
• GPIB, RS-232, and digital I/O interfaces for flexible controller options
• SCPI programmable for simple code development and future extensions
• 2-year calibration cycle of modules minimizes maintenance costs and system downtime
|Quick Selector Guide|