NI - PXIe-1090 Two-Slot Chassis
NI’s new two-slot chassis is designed for lab desk or benchtop use.
PXIe, Thunderbolt™, 2-Slot (1 Hybrid Slot), Up to 2 GB/s PXI Chassis—The
PXIe‑1090 features a high-bandwidth, all-hybrid backplane to meet high
performance test and measurement application needs. This PXI chassis features all hybrid connectors, 58 W power and cooling, and an integrated Thunderbolt 3 MXI-Express controller.
Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
● MXI-Express over Thunderbolt 3 with daisy-chain support
● Designed for lab desk/benchtop use
● Acoustics optimized for benchtop use case
● Vertical or horizontal orientation
● 2 PXI Express (Gen3 x1) slots with 58 W/slot cooling support 1 PXI Express hybrid slot,
● 1 PXI Express slot
● 2 GB/s system bandwidth
● ~190 mm wide x 270 mm deep x 70 mm high (2U tall)
● Universal AC input: 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
● Temperature range: 0 °C to 50 °C