Copper, DSL and Multiplay Test Set
A fast, easy-to-use and cost-effective solution for installing and activating multiplay services over copper/ADSL2+/VDSL2 and Ethernet.
- Supports ADSL2+ and VDSL2 bonding, including vectoring and G.INP, allowing service providers to recover and grow wireline revenues
- Supports ADSL2+ ATM/PTM and VDSL2 single-pair testing for hybrid networks
- Ethernet testing for qualifying FTTx services at the customer premises
- IPTV and VoIP test suites for automated quality of service (QoS) testing
- SmartR™ features allow users to quickly and accurately determine physical copper circuit quality and locate faults
- Data testing and Web browser for complete service qualiﬁcation
- Compatible with Teletech TS125 Remote Far-End Device (FED) for remote control circuit change.
- Designed to face the challenges of the outside plant environment with an IEC IP54 rating